Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 
Take a listen and I'll fix the facts for James I !


MP3 File

Comments:
Hi, my name is Chris and I live at Kallista in Victoria Australia. I really enjoy listening to your pod cast as I do a lot of driving for work. I find it interesting to have pod casts like your playing in the car. Though your pronounciation doesn't always ring true to someone with an English or Anglo Saxon ear and you trip up on the odd fact now and again, ie the Queen Elizabeth James I mistake you take it on the chin and seem to have no problem in correcting yourself. I think that you are doing a great job and really enjoy your output. I would hate to think how my pronounciations would be if I started up a pod cast on Spanish American history!! Keep up the good work ...
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?